Monday, September 29, 2008

Finalizing Our Presentation Video















It was pretty confusing trying to figure out all the software needed to make our presentation video, so we went whining to Bro. Savage for help. He felt so sorry for us, he had Jenny cook us supper and spent the evening calming us down and making Doug's video. It was a fun evening with tons of laughs. And yes, Lisa, Jenny helped me update my blog! How's it look?! Dan kept editing the video and we heard over and over "Linda" , "Linda"... "Doug" , "Doug" in our Pastor's voice. Kinda funny. A fun time and very productive!

I think Doug's presentation, with everyone's help, especially Dan's will turn out outstanding!




7 comments:

The Casaus House said...

I love your update and can't wait to see the presentation. So this is what was going on when I called Jenny :)

Tom and April said...

Sounds like fun. Dan & Jenny are such good friends, always willing to help..what a blessing! Can't wait to see the video, oh and I hear you guys know how to play spades! We might have to hit you up for a game.

Amanda said...

Hey, Tom and I have had so much fun with you guys. Look out Doug I am going to practice and you'll not have a chance next time we play!!!

Mrs. Pizo said...

It looks FABULOUS!!!! I am glad you got some help! Sissy and Gracie loved the pictures. Gracie said THAT'S MY GRANDPA & GRANDMA! I want to see the presentation too. I guess next summer hu:(. Sure do miss you all. Jenny's house is cute. I hadn't seen it since they painted the dining room. They had a teal green in the last time I was there.

Stephanie said...

Well, congratulations on your foray into technology, Mrs. Heilman. :) That last picture is wonderful!

Jenny said...

Hey, I thought I left a comment on here a long time ago... maybe you didn't get it? So sorry, I will leave one again... We had a wonderful night with you guys, you are welcome anytime! I hope your video presentation is all finished. I'm so glad I got to help you with your blog, it looks great!!

Anonymous said...

I think this is another "stale as an almond sitting on a counter for 3 days" blog :) he he, get Jenny to help you already!;)

~Emily