Saturday, November 8, 2008

Well, for an update I would like to thank all the ladies that are making the Christmas stockings for the ladies prison ministry this year and inviting me to help. What a wonderful time we had although I kept breaking the needles on the machines and they still let me keep helping them. It was truly a great blessing for me. I love helping and doing things for the Lord. I think we got 100 done and some ladies still have to turn some in. If i get some pictures I will post them so you can see how pretty they all turned out.

Thank you for all the comments, I never dreamed so many people would be reading this. This post will be plain because I don't have Jenny here helping me. Jenny I need you!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Something new to read!!;) Yay! I look forward to seeing all the stockings!! See you tomorrow!

~Emily

Mrs. Pizo said...

I like the back ground. It fits you! I think it just needs some sparkling lights for the bling effect. I think that you should trim the home with lights too. I want pictures of it. That would be cute.

Jenny said...

I have broken many a needle and continue to do so. I even keep a backstock, in preparation for such an occasion. So, I understand your pain with that! :) Your background is lovely!

Amanda said...

Alright lady... your gonna have to update this now that we don't see ya much! I love you and we miss you all so much! Brinkley is doing really good!!! He loves frisbee!